|Digital Storage Capacity||256 GB|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8 x 0.4 x 2.2 Centimeters|
|Item Weight||0.02 Pounds|
About this item
- Superior speed and a better cost-performance ratio: Utilizing a PCIe Gen3x2 interface, the SX6000 reaches Read Speed up-to 1000 MB/s and Write Speed up-to 800 MB/s for faster boot, game downloads, and data transfers. NVMe 1.2 qualified.
- Prompt game loading and data transfer: No more long waits! With SX6000 gamers can load games and transfer data much faster than when using a SATA III SSD. Cut down waits and get into the action faster.
- Intelligent SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer: With support for intelligent SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer, the SX6000 accelerates sequential and 4K random read/write speeds to shorten system response time and give you an edge.
- 3D NAND Flash: Higher capacity, efficiency, and reliability with 3D NAND Flash, the SX6000 supports bigger storage capacities, higher efficiency, and improved reliability compared to 2D SSDs.
- Cool XPG heatsink included: The SX6000 box has a sleek black XPG heatsink with pre-applied thermal compound inside for easy DIY. With or without heatsink: the choice is yours, as the SX6000 looks great in builds either way. And backed by a 5-year warranty.
|Item Height||0.87 Inches|
|Item Width||0.14 Inches|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 0.36 x 2.21 cm; 9.07 Grams|
|Item model number||ASX6000NP-256GT-C|
|RAM Size||256 GB|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR5 SDRAM|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||9.07 g|