About this item
- HP EX900 M.2 is a new generation SSD with ultra-high performance that supports PCIe Gen3x4 interface and new NVMe 1.3 specification.
- With read and write speed at 2100MB/s and 1300MB/s respectively, it is the key for high speed in gaming notebooks and advanced desktops to meet the demand for ultra-high performance and reliability of advanced hardware players, e-gamers and professional media producers.
- Configured with an HP Controller offering 4 flash memory channels, EX900 supports PCIe Gen3 (8Gb/s) x 4 and new NVMe 1.3 specification.
- EX900 adopts 3D NAND Flash, offering better storage density and reliability than general 2D Flash. With the high performance and reliability, EX900 is applicable as both a system disk and a data storage disk.
- EX900 series supports NCQ full-speed command queues and TRIM instructions to provide continuous and fast response to notebooks and PCs. The NANDXtend ECC technology of EX900 greatly enhances the durability and data storage ability of NAND, meeting the expectation of workers with high demands.
|Manufacturer||BIWIN STORAGE TECHNOLOGY CO.LTD., BIWIN STORAGE TECHNOLOGY CO.LTD|
|Series||EX900 M.2 1TB|
|Item Height||2 Millimeters|
|Item Width||22 Millimeters|
|Product Dimensions||8.8 x 2.2 x 0.2 cm; 45 Grams|
|Item model number||5XM46AA#ABB|
|Hard Disk Description||Solid State Hard Drive|
|Hardware Platform||PC, Linux, Mac|
|Included Components||EX900 M.2; Mannual|
|Manufacturer||BIWIN STORAGE TECHNOLOGY CO.LTD.|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||45 g|