|Fan Size||120 Millimetres|
About this item
- Smooth and Uninterrupted: With a trapezoidal tempered glass and three built-in 120mm ARGB fans to allow high air flow go through the aggressive angled slots.
- Clean slate: A clean designed side glass panel without the thumb screws getting in the way visually. A unique designed mechanism which allows the side glass panel to slide and clip right into the case. Therefor you are able to function the 4mm tinted tempered glass with ease, which displays your internal rig components.
- One Press and Sync All: Handy I/O port on the top of the case featuring a ARGB fans control button, allowing you to cycle through all the lighting effects by simply pressing a button. A 3-sec hold of the button will sync the fans to your RGB motherboard 5v 3-pin. A high-speed USB 3.0, two USB 2.0 ports, a HD audio jack and a power button can also be found on the I/O port.
- Magnetic Dust Filter: A magnetically held dust filter, located on top of the TALOS E2 to minimize dust entering the case. With magnets holding the filter to the case, makes it easy to remove and clean the washable dust filter.
- Speed It Up, slow it down: A single easy push button, controls the 3 different speeds for the three 120mm ARGB fans. Aim for performance or keep is low and quite.