|Motherboard Compatibility||Extended ATX|
|Item Weight||16 Kilograms|
About this item
- Fractal Design Define 7 White Solid Gaming Cabinet comes with Three pre-installed Dynamic X2 GP-14 Fans for maximum airflow and heat dissipation. Constructed to support up to nine 140 mm or 120 mm fan mounting positions and has enough space for radiators up to 360 mm in front, 420 mm up top or 280 mm in the base.
- Constructed with refined front door design with dual-handed reversible hinges, magnetic latching and Anodized aluminum front Panel offers maximum durability. Equipped with Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters with full PSU coverage and convenient front access.
- Built for Flexible storage options which allows to fit 6 universal HDD/SSD brackets included with 14 positions total in Storage Layout and 2 dedicated SSD brackets included with 4 positions total. Integrated cable guides with Velcro ties simplifies cable management behind the board.
- Provided with Versatile Multibracket converts any unused fan position to an HDD, SSD or pump mount. Equipped with 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C, 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, Audio I/O, Power button, Reset button at the front side. The single 5.25-inch ODD bay can be converted to an additional 140 mm front fan mount with filtered louver covering.
- Ultra-slim Nexus+ 2 fan hub connects up to three PWM fans and six 3-pin fans. Compact yet spacious interior fits for E-ATX(max 285 mm), ATX, mATX and m-ITX Motherboards.