|Cooling Method||Water, Air|
|Fan Size||200 Millimetres|
|Item Weight||11.3 Kilograms|
About this item
- Dual 200mm argb fans – the iconic, addressable RGB fans are the core of the H-series in design and function, capable of operating quietly while moving high volumes of air due to their size
- Mesh front panel – two Layers of mesh make up the entire front panel to maximize airflow. A finer layer filters out dust while the steel mesh reinforces its structure.
- Build by design – the transparent top panel and tempered glass side panel flaunt the hardware & fans, while the cable covers, PSU shroud, and cable management space hide the clutter.
- A RGB lighting – the pre-installed a RGB fans can be managed by either the motherboard or included controller. Certified compatible with: Asus, gigabyte, MSI and asrock motherboards.
- Tempered glass side panel. Gaming hardware, custom-loop cooling, and the pure pride of the Builder is shown in panoramic view through an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel.
- Versatile cooling options –user can install 360mm radiators in both the top and front panel, the cooling components have the potential to go beyond the enthusiast level.
- Vertical Graphics card compatible –two additional PCI slots at the rear enable one Graphics card to be mounted in the vertical position with an optional riser cable.
- Motherboard support: Mini-ITX, micro-ATX, ATX, e-atx (supports up to 12” x 10.7” motherboards) PCI slots: 7 + 2 (supports vertical Graphics card installation)